The new Document Management feature in TPP SystmOne really speeds up the process of scanning and we think it's great. The following tip will show you how to make forwarding on scans to GPs to be checked even quicker.
Once you have processed your scan, matched to a patient, entered details of the letter (e.g Discharge Summary), filled in the sender and recipient details and read coded as necessary, you click the Confirm button and then the system asks if you would like to complete the document (which files in the patient's notes and removed the document from your Acquired Images screen) or if you would like to forward the document onto a GP to be checked.
The following tip shows you how to set up your mainly used GPs as buttons as in the image below, rather than having to find them from the drop down list, clicking their name and then clicking the + button to add them to the list.
- Log in to SystmOne in the usual manner.
- Click the User drop down menu, then click User Preferences.
- On the list of options on the left of the window, click the option named Forwarding Recipients.
- In the section "Favourite Forwarding recipients", click the + button to add to the list.
- Select the first doctor to add to the list and click OK.
- The selected doctor will now appear on the list of available GPs. Add more as required.
- The GPs can be moved up and down using the black arrow buttons to the right of the box.
- Click OK.
The selected GPs will now appear as buttons on the Forwarding section of the scanning screen.
Full information on Document Management can be accessed by logging in to your Pricare account.