To record a problem substance for a patient:-
1. Retrieve the required patient record and right-click on the Problem Substances node of the clinical tree > Record Problem Substance.
2. Enter the Start Date, Problem Substance Type, Drug, Frequency, Route of Administration and Age of first use as required.
3. Click OK when the screen is completed.
4. The problem substance is displayed on the Problem Substances node of the clinical tree.
5. To amend or end a problem substance, right-click on the substance and click Amend Problem Substance.
6. Change any details as required or enter an end date to end the problem. Click OK.