When booking a home visit for a patient, you can select to recur the visit at certain intervals. In the example below, we will book a home visit for a patient, then set it to recur twice a week (on Wednesday and Friday) for the next 6 weeks.
1. Open the Home Visits screen by clicking Appointments > Visits or press CTRL + H on the keyboard.
2. Click the New Visit button in the top-left of the screen.
3. Search for the required patient in the usual manner or if you already have a patient record open, go to the next step.
4. On the Visit Request tab, select the usual options as required.
5. Click the Recurrence tab.
6. Click the Recurring Visit check box to activate the other options. On the Frequency drop down, choose Weekly.
7. Check the Wednesday and Friday boxes and choose the required Until date.
8. Click the Apply button to review the selected dates in the box below.
9. Click OK. The selected home visits will now be displayed on the visits screen.